It is nearly impossible to imagine designing a living room without sofa but what do you do when your essential pieces of furniture are sitting in furniture storage companies in Dubai and for some reason you have to survive without them but make your place look put together? Well, this is nothing to stress about as here we have got some extremely useful styling tips for your living room.
- We would highly recommend you to consider getting a bench for your living room and contrasting chair along with it. The reason is that sometimes a sofa or a couch can be too much for a living room. If you like to give your living room an element vibe then you can aim for several different small pieces of furniture and it will make up amazingly.
- If your living room has a fireplace or a huge window that you would like to sit by then pulling in a set of earthy chairs with a cool vibe along with it would work amazingly. This will make up for an intimate circle or a personal space just perfectly.
- If you are stuck in a situation where international movers and packers in Dubai haven’t yet delivered your bed frame but the mattress, then you can very easily and very quickly manage to make that mattress a sitting area with some throw pillows and setting it in the right place of the room for day time and use it as bed in the night time.
- Floor cushions are also a great excuse to find sitting place in the room. They are small and comfortable and can be easily moved from one place to the other. They give idea of open space and airy environment with lots of flexibility.
- If you want to aim for a traditional ethnic look for the place then you can aim for a floor seating area which gives out Middle Eastern and Asian vibes. Some people love such kinds of set ups and the best part is that you don’t have to worry about arranging seating above from ground as the whole idea is to be seated on floor cross legged.
There are so many other different things which you can do, all you have to do is be focused and creative to bring out something great.